A partnership with AMSURG means a relationship with the leading ambulatory surgery center (ASC) manager and operator. With more than 20 years of experience, we have the expertise to deliver on our commitment to you, your partners and your patients.We strive to forge mutually beneficial business relationships with physicians like you by providing strategic and operational services that allow you to stay focused on your patients. Our typical surgery center partnership is operated under a consensus management model, with the center’s operating board comprised of equal representation by the physician partners and AMSURG. We are uniquely positioned to provide you and your surgery center with the elements you desire in a business partner:
- Since 1987, we have created partnerships with more than 2,000 physicians to buy or build 250+ centers across the nation. Ninety-eight percent of our partner physicians are satisfied with their facility.
- We have unparalleled experience and expertise in buying, building, developing and managing surgery centers. We are one of the most active buyers of surgery centers in the country, paying you cash for an ownership stake in your surgery center asset.
- Each AMSURG center is partnered with a team of surgery center business and clinical experts who understand the surgery center business model and the unique challenges of the healthcare industry. We deliver the expert resources you need to succeed.
- As experts in surgery center management, we can help improve your center’s efficiency and operations while maintaining the high-quality standards you and your patients expect.
- Our commitment to our physician partners is the cornerstone of our company’s growth and success. Surgery centers only succeed when physicians succeed, which is why our priorities are to:
- Provide an environment that allows our physician partners to improve, adapt and grow
- Assist in the care of your patients and support your practice
- Position ASCs not only to survive but thrive in this era of healthcare reform, accountable care and transparency