Centers Recognized for Quality, Efficiency at Annual ConferenceOctober 9, 2017
At its annual Center Leadership Conference, held Oct. 4-6 in Nashville, Tenn., AMSURG, an Envision Healthcare solution, recognized 45 ASCs for outstanding commitment to clinical quality and operational efficiency.
The centers, located across 18 states, were evaluated based on various clinical, financial and process metrics during 2017. Some of the areas for which centers were recognized included: their patient experience scores on the OAS CAHPS survey, physicians’ GIQuIC data, supply chain management and excellence in total joint replacement procedures.
In pursuit of its mission to help physicians improve, adapt and grow, AMSURG is committed to superior patient experiences and operational excellence.
Congratulations to the following centers for their awards:
- Arizona Endoscopy Center, Phoenix, Arizona
- Gateway Surgery Center, Phoenix, Arizona
- Phoenix Endoscopy, Phoenix, Arizona
- Campus Surgery Center, Daly City, California
- East Bay Endosurgery Center, Oakland, California
- Endoscopy Center of the Central Coast, San Luis Obispo, California
- Mission Valley Heights Surgery Center, San Diego, California
- Poway Surgery Center, Poway, California
- Surgery Center of Long Beach, Long Beach, California
- Torrance Surgery Center, Torrance, California
- United Surgery Center – Murrieta, Murrieta, California
- Valley Digestive Health Center, Arcadia, California
- Waverley Surgery Center, Palo Alto, California
- Gulf Coast Endoscopy Center South, Fort Myers, Florida
- Memorial Same Day Surgery Center West, Pembroke Pines, Florida
- Orthopaedic Surgery Center, Gainesville, Florida
- Orthopaedic Surgery Center of Ocala, Ocala, Florida