Use the dropdown fields below to find your perfect opportunity with AMSURG. To view all positions, simply click “GO” without any selections. Otherwise, clicking “GO” will take you to the filtered AMSURG opportunities within the PracticeLink website.
Not all specialties are available at all times. To be notified when opportunities are available within your specialty, sign-up for notifications.
Whether you are a physician ready to establish your first practice or looking for a change in your present practice situation, use our convenient Opportunity Locator to see if there are any openings among AMSURG-affiliated practices that fit your preferences.
Reasons to join an AMSURG-affiliated ambulatory surgery center (ASC):
- Potential additional income opportunity from facility fees, further enhanced by our proven management expertise. Studies confirm that reimbursement rates for centers with a corporate partner are higher than those of independent ASCs in which physicians have to sacrifice patient care time to attend to management duties.
- A model that allows us to pass on cost savings to deliver a high-quality choice at one of the lowest, if not the lowest, cost in our markets. This is very important for patients who have co-pays or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and employers who must control healthcare costs.
- Tighter and more efficient scheduling than a hospital OR can offer, and more aligned with your clinical priorities.
- Less time traveling to the procedure site (most centers are adjacent to the practice) and more time for direct patient care.
- Stability—we are one of the most experienced ASC operators, with more than 25 years of experience and a current portfolio of more than 250 centers providing various specialties of care.
- Consistently high patient satisfaction scores, typically in excess of “satisfaction” ratings for any industry.
- With unparalleled expertise in managing ASCs, we set the best practice standards with consistently high accreditation scores.
For additional physician services opportunities, please visit either of the following pages: